Aug 20, 2015

Royal Imports 2.0 Mil thick 2 Inch x 110 YDS (330

I use this tape all the time. As do I the tan packing tape. I use the tan for sealing backs of packages. The clear for taping over address labels, return labels to ensure they do not smear should the package be caught in the rain. I have tried the less expensive "off" brands or house brands of clear tape, but none of those has compared to this tape by Royal Imports. This tape is thicker than less expensive tapes. Has superior adherence quality and is just plain better, in my opinion.
























What the Company Says:




 Professionally made by Royal Imports
2.0 Mil thick 2 Inch x 110 YDS (330 FT)
Built tough to resist breaking and seam splitting
Tape dispenses quickly and easily
1 rolls sold per purchase

Every big moving job requires a lot of packing tape. This Royal Imports 2.0 Mil thick 2 Inch x 110 YDS (330 FT) PVC Clear Tape of durable clear packing tape will fulfill all of your packing needs. Industrial strength adhesive ensures that all of your boxes stay tightly secured and safely sealed. Our Supreme line of proven performance acrylic carton sealing tape offers unique benefits such as proven reliability, consistent quality, and ease of use, in addition to clarity and UV stability. Packed 1 rolls per case. 


I was sent this product in for a discount exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post
Post a Comment