Jul 30, 2015

Sieva Eyelash Growth Serum

I'm at an age where my brows are beginning to thin and have been using this product for 2 weeks. There is one spot on my left brow that's almost bare, and both brows are a bit patchy, so I've been hitting the thin spots a couple of times a day with this product and it really does seem to be filling in. Crazy I know. I'm hoping it's not my imagination. I Will give it 5 stars if I can prove that what I'm seeing is real and end up buying the product again! But call me impressed at the two-week mark!!!

You can purchase here!
#sievaskincare
















From the Company:


Sieva’s InstaLash Growth Enhancer aims to nourish your lashes to bring out their fullness and length potential, along with their natural youthfulness. It is a convenient, easy-to-use serum with a once a day application that allows you to achieve a noticeable difference. It is also lightweight and does not feel heavy on the lashes. To use on an eyebrow, simply apply to your brows after cleaning.


I was sent this product in for a discount exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment