May 13, 2015

Island's Miracle Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil

Island's Miracle Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil is the most potent supplement that I have ever taken. Not only did I not react with severe headaches as I have been encountering with other supplements, but it absolutely worked miracles for me.
When I started taking this product my energy level was boosted. I no longer get tired after doing petty chores, nor pant after climbing stairs. I no longer experience aches at the joints, and I have become more alert, as I used to be. The elasticity of my skin is improved considerably. I am able to sleep soundly, and it has corrected the serious sleep bags I formed due to restlessness. I highly recommend this product!

You can purchase here!
#islandsmiracle




















What the Company Says:




ISLAND'S MIRACLE ULTRA OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 180 COUNT SOFTGELS - Providing an unmatched 2,600mg per serving of Omega-3 fatty acids comprising of 650mg DHA, 860mg EPA, and 130mg other fatty acids. No other brands have this maximum dose and highest potency combination available! Also contains lemon oil for no fish burps - Best Pharmaceutical Grade.

SOURCED ONLY FROM USA TOP QUALITY DEEP COLDWATER OCEAN LIVING FISH - We use only the best top quality fish from the USA in deep cold water areas guaranteed to have the highest purity, nutritional value, and safety for you.

100% PURE MOLECULARLY DISTILLED & HIGHEST ABSORPTION - By molecularly distilling our fish oil, we are able to safely remove heavy metals, PCB's (chlorine compound found in water), and many other potentially harmful toxins. Our product is third party tested and guaranteed to have NO gluten, dairy, soy, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.

NO FISHY AFTERTASTE OR FISH BURPS - We addressed this in 2 ways: 1) We added an ENTERIC COATING and 2) We added LEMON OIL. The enteric coating is designed to hold together in acidic conditions (the stomach) and break down in non-acid conditions, therefore releasing the fish oil in the intestines and not the stomach. As a secondary measure, we added lemon oil to our omega-3 fish oil to eliminate the fishy taste. So if you can't stand the fishy aftertaste or the dreaded fish burps, look no further!

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - This is the highest quality fish oil available with the highest safe dose and maximum potency available - we confidently back it up with our world class customer service and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment