May 22, 2015

Hoo-rag Bandanas

I am in love with the Hoo-rag Bandanas! I have always been a fan of wearing bandanas to help hold my hair out of my face. I had them in just about any color that you can imagine. Lol. They could sometimes be a pain to deal with because you had to fold them just right to make them look good. Also, you had to tie in a knot in the back to get them to stay in place. With the Hoo-rag Bandanas, you don't have to worry about all of that. It fits like a normal headband. You just slip it on and you are ready to go. They have many styles available so I am sure that there is one for everyone. The Hoo-rag Bandanas would make an excellent gift as well. I will be purchasing these in more styles!

You can purchase here!
#hoorag




What the Company Says:




Hoo-rags are revolutionary headwear that are worn by outdoor enthusiasts, athletes and style mavens alike. With 10+ ways to rock the rag, from a facemask to a headband, the Hoo-rag is THE better bandana. Join our team of Hooligans and rock the rag today!



I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.


Post a Comment