Apr 28, 2015

The UltiMITT by Thermalabs

It's a must have item. It worked wonderfully with the bronzing mousse that I have. My hands have never looked better after applying a self-tanner. It has definitely made the application process so much smoother and even. No mess between the fingers, no orange palms and no messed up irregular patches from having to apply it with your hands and immediately washing them afterwards. I also love the fact that when I am finished with the mitt all I have to do is throw it into the washer. The UltiMITT is an exceptional item to have! I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!
#Ten































What the Company Says:


Get The Perfect Self Ten Using The Ultimate Tanning Mitt!!!Our Awsome Mitt is finally Here!!
Top premium high-quality microfiber self-tanning application mitt
Comes with carrying poly bag - take it with you when you travel without staining your clothes
Bigger than all the rest so it easily goes on your hand and protects your palms from stains.
Doesn't fall apart or crack • Doesn't stretch, rip or break • Easily washable



I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment