Apr 27, 2015

Stanzino Women's V Neck Short Sleeve Elastic Waist Jumpsuit

This jumpsuit is so adorable. I ordered it in a size XXL. It is very form fitting. I adore that it has the V-neckline because I can wear a cute tank underneath if I want. Without a tank, it can give you that sexy look that we all need every once in a while....Lol. It is made of a very soft material and is very comfortable. It is the type of suit that I could dress up for a night out with my husband or I can dress down for a casual dinner with the family. The length is just right for me. I am 5'7 and it fit excellent! I will be purchasing other colors in this jumpsuit. I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!

































What the Company Says:


Buy a Trusted Brand Name - Stanzino® is the #1 Top Rated by Consumers when it comes to Apparel & Accessories
79% POLYESTER 18% RAYON 3% SPANDEX
Machine Washable



I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.

Post a Comment