Apr 1, 2015

Original Buddha Board

Sometimes inspiration hits me and I just want to write something or draw something or just paint something but I don't want to have to drag out all the individual tools to do that. The Buddha Board solves that problem. A little water and a few minutes to "vent" and I'm delighted! In addition to your artistic outlet, you can even use it as a training board for Chinese calligraphy. Where was this when I was learning how to write Chinese?? Caution do not set this up near your computer! A little mishap could result in fried circuits, Zen moment or not. I highly recommend this for any age!

You can purchase here!
#OriginalBuddhaBoard























What the Company Says:



Master the art of letting go...

The Original Buddha Board is inspired by the Zen idea of living in the moment. Simply add half an inch of water to the water tray, gently place the board into the notches of the tray, dip your bamboo brush in the water and ‘paint’ on the special surface of the board, watching as your creation boldly comes to life. As the water slowly evaporates your art will magically disappear, leaving you with a clean slate, a clear mind, & ready to create a whole new masterpiece.

Buddha Board is environmentally friendly - no ink, no paint, no chemicals - and will last for years with proper care.

So live for the moment and enjoy!

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment