Apr 10, 2015

Mommy's Time Out Wine

 I have never been a wine drinker in fact I have never tasted a wine white or red that I have liked even a little bit until I tried this Pinot Grigio. I instantly fell in love with this wine. It's very fruity. One taste and I was HOOKED. If you like a lighter, sweet wine then I urge you to try this one. For those who like sweet white wine, I highly recommend this!

You can purchase here!
#MommysTimeOutWine































What the Company Says:



Mommy's Time Out is a line of delicious, affordable wines made from Italian grapes that make great gifts or a fun girls night out.  Mom deserves a break, and Mommy's Time Out is a perfect way to sit back and relax.

Selective Wine Estates also produces two additional novelty labels including Dad's Day Off and First-Rate Old ****.  Both make ideal gifts!


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment