Apr 10, 2015

LEAF Vodka

I really admire the LEAF Vodka. I admire the fact that it is all organic. It has a very smooth taste. Not too powerful and it doesn't burn like most vodkas that I have tried. I like to make a drink called the screwdriver when I drink vodka. It is just vodka and orange juice. Very simple. There are many various ways to drink vodka, but this is what I like the best. I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!
#LEAFVodka
































What the Company Says:



Global Spirits, one of the industry’s leading international vodka producers, will enter the U.S. market by unveiling LEAF Vodka, sourced from unique waters around the country. Two varieties will be introduced in the line—one made from Alaskan Glacial water, which lends a pure, smooth taste with a hint of sweetness. The other, made from Rocky Mountain mineral water, provides richness and complexity, offering a warm and savory impression. The water sources give LEAF Vodkas their signature tastes.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment