Apr 29, 2015

Libian Jr Plus Size Floral Lace Dress for Spring

Everything about this dress is stunning. The fabric is remarkable and it has great weight without being too heavy. It hugs me so flawlessly! I was always so insecure when it come to dresses, but this dress made me feel fearless and attractive. I am a big girl and it is hard to find dresses that makes my body look like a piece of art. I love the fact that it comes with a lining so that I don't have to wear a slip underneath. Slips are so aggravating and I despise to wear them! When I buy dresses I usually buy a size bigger, I'm a 1x but with this dress I got it in a size 2x and it fit me perfectly! Very comfortable and flattering, I received so many compliments on this dress! This is a must have!! This is a fabulous item for the upcoming Spring and Summer weather. Overall, it's a pleasant, gorgeous dress. I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!

















What the Company Says:



Libian Women's Junior Plus Size Lace Floral Dress is made with a beautiful Floral Print. Dress has a scoop neck and sleeveless design. This dress is a semi High-low design and knee high. Comes with a detachable black belt and belt loops. Made with Nylon Fabric.


  • 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex. Made in USA by Libian
  • Jr Plus Sizes 1X, 2X, 3X. Not regular Plus! Please refer to measurements below
  • Bust: (1XL)36-40 inches (2XL)38-42 inches (3XL)40-44 inches
  • Length: (1XL)40 inches (2XL)40.5 inches (3XL)41 inches
  • Waist: (1XL)36-38 inches (2XL)38-40 inches (3XL)44-46 inches
  • Hip: (1XL)52-54 inches (2XL)54-58 inches (3XL)58-60 inches


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post

Post a Comment