Apr 1, 2015

La Beatue Pure Anti-Aging Serum 20% Vitamin C

I'm a huge product addict. And while I loved this serum the first time I got it, I was tempted to try some of the other Vitamin C products that sound so great. But this serum is so unbelievable that I could not justify trying something else. It is soothing and does not cause any sensitivity (my skin tends to be reactive). Red scars from acne were lightened very promptly after using this serum just once a day in the morning. It also adds moisture to my sometimes dry skin. And I love the way it softens out my fine lines--almost like using a magic eraser! Because it's such a great price, I also use it on my neck and the back of my hands. One bottle will last quite a while when I use it once a day on both my face, neck, and hands, so it's a really exceptional value. I have been using this serum for about a month and can say with confidence that my search is over--this is positively my holy grail Vitamin C product! I highly recommend!
You can purchase here!
#labeautepure



























What the Company Says:



VITAMIN C SERUM for face - groundbreaking stable VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE) that is water soluble in a salt form - easily converted to Ascorbic Acid by the skin's enzymes.

STAY C50 - Special patent tackles free radicals that can age skin without causing breakouts or irritations, stimulates collagen production, reverses DNA damage, fights hyperpigmentation.

HYALAURONIC ACID SERUM - vegan, moisturizer maverick, plumps up, repairs, regenerate, lifts, firms, to reveal a more youthful glow.

Free of paraben, alcohol, fragrance, dye, GMO's, sulfates, petrochemicals, or phthalates ( 72% organic).

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.

Post a Comment