Apr 1, 2015

Jewelry Travel Organizer

I like traveling with my jewelry and ordinarily keep them in jewelry pouches, which are exceptional, but the majority of items wind up mixed together in the main compartment. Sometimes resulting in my necklaces getting knotted up and not being able to get them unknotted. This organizer allows me to separate an large selection of jewelry into a compact but organized space. I don't have to worry about pieces being scratched because they are all separated into their own compartments. I highly recommend!
You can order here!
#jewelryorganizer






















What the Company Says:



This is the SECRET THAT KEEPS YOUR JEWELRY SAFE when traveling because it keeps all your jewelry centralized in your travel bags. Included are 2 four inch pouches for those larger jewelry pieces, like bracelets.The loops on the pouches can be secured under the snap on the outside of the jewelry travel organizer to keep everything together.

There are necklace snaps at the top and bottom to ensure there are no necklace tangles. In addition, a soft fabric covers your necklaces to eliminate scratching. The jewelry travel organizer can safely store rings on the padded bar, earring holder as well as 3 zippered pouches.  It is lightweight and can easily fit into a medium to large purse or your carry-on luggage to ensure that it arrives with you at your destination.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment