Apr 6, 2015

Instanatural Scar Gel

I've been using the Instanatural Scar Gel almost conscientiously 2-3 times a day for around 2 months and I have to say I see a significant difference in the stretch marks on my breast. The depth of the marks is less extensive, and they feel more like the rest of the skin and are barely visible. I would recommend it to anyone, but you have to use it every day if you want to see a result. But it is well worth it!!

You can purchase here!
#ScarGel




















What the Company Says:



Our Scar Gel contains a potent blend of ingredients designed to help diminish the appearance of scars. This includes Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – a naturally occurring protein – which stimulates the healing process. Gotu Kola also aids in restoring healthy skin, while Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin, and Sea Kelp fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage. Your skin will be unconditionally moisturized as the visibilities of scars are reduced, resulting a healthier, more uniform appearance.

Key Ingredients:
+ Epidermal Growth Factor
+ Sea Kelp Bio ferment
+ Fucoxanthin
+ Astaxanthin
+ Green Tea
+ Gotu Kola

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment