Apr 8, 2015

Calolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil

I had never used any sort of olive oil before receiving the Calolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil to review. I have heard many wonderful things about the use of olive oil in recipes. So I searched for a recipe for cucumber salad that took olive oil and made it one night for dinner. I received the garlic olive oil from the company and I have to say that it was a wonderful success! My family enjoyed the salad and asked for more. I will absolutely be purchasing more of this olive oil in the future. I highly recommend this brand!

You can purchase here!
#flavorprofile
























From the Company:



Michael Keller, the founder and owner of Calolea is one of California’s early harvest pioneers.  Through experimentation, Michael discovered how special it can be to experience the flavors of the early harvest olive oil. While visiting the orchard I had the pleasure of tasting some of the Tuscan Olio Nuovo. The aromas and flavors of the oil truly embodied the essence of the orchard.  The experience of tasting something so alive and fresh enabled me to connect to the land at that moment.  It is clear that Michael values quality over quantity as he strives to present his product to its fullest potential. That being said he does see opportunities for the later harvest olives as well. The later harvest olives yield a greater quantity of oil that is milder in flavor which invites the infusion of fresh ingredients such as Meyer Lemon, Blood Orange, Garlic, and Habanero.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.



Post a Comment