Apr 2, 2015

Hango Lunch Bags

The Hango lunch bags are astounding. I go them in the color black. My fiance has a lot of medication that he has to take daily so I got this set for him. He uses the bigger one for his lunch and the smaller one to carry his medication in so that he doesn't misplace it. They have kept his food cold and fresh. The bags are made of great quality material and I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!
#hangobags
























What the Company Says:



 Hango - Your Lunch Bag for everywhere. Anytime.
The first lunch bag designed for different situations.
Here are 5 reasons to choose the Hango as your Lunch Bag:

1. It is a set of TWO SIZES for different occasions.

2. It has THE BEST THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEM - your food is kept longer.

3. Zipper made of stainless steel - much more BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE.

4. High-quality material (polyester 300D with high density) and a VERY PRETTY DESIGN.

5. We are the only ones to offer LIFETIME WARRANTY (Order yours now because, literally, THERE IS NO RISK!)

The package includes:
1x Pink Lunch Bag (Large) 6L x 6H x 10W (inches)

1x Pink Lunch Bag (Small) 5L x 5H x 7.5W (inches)

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment