Apr 2, 2015

Glow Stick Bracelets by Super Bright Glow Sticks

My kids adore these glowsticks. I've used them to get my toddler niece to stay in bed & fall asleep. I have even hung a few on little hooks on the wall for them to look at before going to sleep. They all enjoyed the glowy-ness. I toss about 20 of them at a time on the floor for lights-out pick-up games in the living room at sleepovers. Exceptional fun for any age! They get so competitive, grabbing as many as they can, and waiting to hear who got the most.  I have found (and it sounds silly) that if I "crack" 15-20 all at once and hold them together for a minute, they all glow brighter. I also use them when we go camping as secure, soft lighting so that the little ones aren't so frightened of the dark. You can't leave a lantern burning all night, & flashlight batteries cost so much more. You can also use these for holidays such as Halloween, the 4th of July, and even Christmas. Excellent for birthday parties and family get together's. We had no problem with them breaking and the glow of these lasted way longer than we anticipated. I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!
#glowsticks































What the Company Says:



Super Glow Stick Bracelets
The best brand of glow sticks on the market. You will receive 1 tube of 100 luminescent light glow sticks. They can be made into bracelets, glasses and so much more.

Each tube contains of 5 colors -- Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Pink. Your order will also contain 100 connectors so you can hook the ends together to make bracelets and necklaces.

Once they start glowing, The Super Glow brand glow bracelets will last all night. They will glow super bright for 8 - 10 hours. Then, they will start to fade out but may continue to emit some light for up to 36 hours. These glow bracelets are fresh from the factory.

Keep them in the freezer to make them last longer!

They were manufactured just a few weeks ago and guaranteed to be fresh when you receive them. Can't use them all in one night? They have a shelf life of 2 years prior to activation.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment