Mar 19, 2015

Thermalabs Natural Organic Self Tanner

I'm a bit of a self-tan addict and have tried most of the high-end tanners. I was uncomfortable with chemicals and also with companies that test on animals. I got the Thermalabs Natural Organic Self Tanner and was really delighted with this product. First the smell is amazing! When you apply it you feel like you are nourishing your skin and getting a tan at the same time. There is none of that nasty developing smell you get in more chemical based products. The color is fantastic and I would go as far as saying that the color I get with this product is better than what I would achieve from actually laying in the sun. When I first tried it I was really shocked by how natural and gorgeous the color is, better than the real thing in my opinion. I have a light complexion and the tanning lotion just bumps up the tone of my skin to look golden and healthy. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. I really adore this product, you can achieve a great tan without the sun damage and with no chemicals! I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!
#thermalabs



What the Company Says:

THE SEXY SKIN YOU WANTED BEAUTIFUL, SMOOTH AND TANNED ALL YEAR ROUND!
Get ready to get so many compliments!
Brand new SUPERIOR formula for 2015. We redesigned the bottle too! Hope you love it as much as we do!
• Thermlabs Organic Self Tanner Is America's Golden Standard!
• Our Certified Organic Ingredients: Avocado oil, Olive oil, Shea butter, Cocoa seed butter and Aloe leaf juice! We have the most expensive and exclusive formula to date compared to ALL other self-tanners in the market. Don't take our word for it - examine our competition carefully!
• Even and natural-looking tan without the dangerous sun damaging rays
• Moisturizing natural and organic superior lotion builds natural tan with no streaks!
• Our certified natural and organic tanner creates the perfect and smoothest sun-free tan.
We at Thermalabs, care only about tanning. That's all we do, day and night. Oh, especially nights!
We put all the time, effort and money into creating formulas that will provide the most natural-looking tan which fits your skin tone and color, and we make sure it'll work during the night! No sun, no dangerous rays, not even leaving the house!

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment