Mar 22, 2015

Sweet's Assorted Taffy, 2 lb Bag in Gift Box

This is by far the freshest and best-tasting taffy I've ever had. The colors are wonderful as well. So bright and vibrant! My mom and dad used to get the taffy for me when I was young so I thought that my children and grandchildren would enjoy it as well. I was right! It was a big hit with them. They loved it! I also got another box to share with my friends and family. Everyone has loved the variety of flavors and the general freshness - soft and chewy. Very fast delivery as well. I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!

What the Company Says:

Taffy is a classic American candy that evokes summer days at the boardwalk. Sweet's Taffy is markedly different from East Coast Taffy in that it is whipped instead of pulled, allowing for a flavorful, less sticky, softer piece of taffy. Now get one 2 lb bag of Assorted Taffy in a beautiful gift box for any occasion featuring Blue Raspberry, Peach, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Black Licorice, Neapolitan, Orange/Vanilla, Peppermint, Pear and Strawberry/Banana flavors.
  • Includes one 2 lb bag of Assorted Taffy
  • Scroll K Kosher Pareve
  • Individually wrapped for freshness
  • Made in the USA
  • In a gift box (Pictured)


I received this product in exchange for my unbiased opinion on it. My thoughts on this product are my own, and I was in no way compensated or reimbursed.
Post a Comment