Mar 24, 2015

Sucker Punch by Punch Cigars

I don't smoke cigars, but my father does so I let him review this for me. This is what he had to say about the Sucker Punch Cigar "Only Available at Famous-Smoke".

"I use these sticks as an everyday smoke. They light very easy, and the draw and flavor are consistent from start to finish. Some people say they are very bold and not for the beginner, but I like full flavored smokes and don't find them as bold as some say. The flavor doesn't hang on your tongue like a cheap cigar. It's the perfect size for a smoke break at work also. This stick will please you; give them a try if you're struggling to find a quality everyday smoke."

You can purchase here!
#FamousSmoke


















What the Company has to Say:
Sucker Punch cigars boast a full-flavored blend that hits you with a wallop of robust flavor when you least expect it. Seamlessly rolled in a silky Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper that caps a Nicaraguan ligero core and a Cameroon binder, the smoke is well-balanced and complex enough to keep you guessing what's coming next. That's the beauty of Sucker Punch...they HURT SO GOOD! Exceedingly affordable. Enjoy this knockout of a cigar that'll--WACK!!!
Strength: Medium
Size: 6 x 54
Country of Origin: Honduras
Wrapper Color: Natural
Wrapper Origin: Ecuadorian
Wrapper Leaf Type: Connecticut
Price: $6.18 per cigar

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.

Post a Comment