Mar 10, 2015

Red Star Tec Iphone 6 Armband

I got the Red Star Tec iPhone 6 Armband to wear while working out at my gym. It was so annoying holding my phone while I ran when I worked out. Now it is so great to have my hands free! I have never had this product slip or move while on my arm. There's an adjustable slot to put the strap through and it's so comfortable. It should fit any arm size because there's a lot of flexibility with the strap. This product doesn't itch my arm like a lot of the armbands I have tried in the past. I could not find an armband to hold my big iPhone 6 until I tried this one! What is great is you can also still access your phone through the clear screen. Also, there is a place to hold a key or maybe a few dollars so you don't have to carry your purse or wallet when you workout. I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!
#iphone6armband







From the Company

The Ideal Armband for The 4.7" iPhone 6
The Red Star Tec AB 702 armband is a perfect holder for Apple iPhone 6 ( 4.7"). The Neoprene material means that the armband is soft, comfortable and adjustable. Accommodating small and large arms alike. With a strong velcro strap, you don't have to worry about the armband slipping while you are running or working out.
You can also use your armband for walking, riding, yoga or just about any activity you want in the knowledge that your screen will be safe and secure. Saving you a lot of hassle and wasted money repairing damaged screens.
The armbands clear plastic screen allows you to see your iPhone 6 screen and at the same time protects your iPhone from light rainfall.
The armband can accommodate the iPhone 6 with a slimline Bumper case like Red star Tec http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RBOLLPG but cannot accommodate larger / bulky cases.
With a 30-day money back Guarantee, you risk nothing, So go ahead and make your purchase today

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment