Mar 3, 2015

Radha Beauty Products Intensive Youth Eye Gel

I have used many eye creams over the years to combat my dark circles and this has proven to be most effective. I have to point out tho that my dark circles are mild. I look tired with a hint of bluish streak at my worst(lack of sleep) yet with this product I look rested even with 5 or fewer hours of sleep. I am in love with it, fully convinced it works from my results!

You can purchase here!
#radhabeauty

From the Company!

Are you TIRED of Eye bags, Dark Circles, Puffiness and Tired Looking Eyes?

*Discover the new INTENSIVE YOUTH EYE GEL by RADHA BEAUTY

*Try it 100% risk free, if you are not 100% satisfied we will give you a full refund and you keep the bottle.

Our new and innovative mix of the perfect ingredients will give you Dramatically Radiant & Youthful Eyes by:

• Eliminating Dark circles, Puffiness, Dryness and Sagging around the eyes. 
• Increasing elasticity and plumps the skin around eyes. 
• Providing a youthful texture around the eyes. 
• Moisturizing the delicate eye area to prevent premature aging. 
• Useful for the entire face. Can be applied all over the face for an enhanced glow and a more radiant looking face. 
*Our Eye Gel Contains Plant Stem Cells For Intensive Anti Aging Effects!

• Matrixyl 3000: Firms and tightens the skin around the eyes. 
• Contains Aloe, Cucumber, Vitamin E and Rosehip oil to nourish the skin under your eyes with natural ingredients 
• Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age. 
Can Be Used As An All-Over Face Treatment For A Brighter More Radiant Complexion
180-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not completely satisfied, you can keep the bottle (it's on us) AND get a full refund. No questions asked.


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.



Post a Comment