Mar 5, 2015

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER

I was pretty excited to receive the Mini 1 Portable charger from +Lifeguard as I knew I could use a new portable charger for my Galaxy. It came in quality packaging and the charger itself seems to be durable and of good quality.

It comes with a cord so I can charge the battery with my laptop or a wall charger with a USB connection. It fully charges in about 4 hours which is not bad as the battery life is great. A fully charged battery charges my phone to 100% and there is still some juice left over which is awesome. I really like the size as it is small and can fit in my purse or bag easily and it is great for on the go.

After running especially after a long run, my Samsung's battery has been used up a lot. I've noticed that since I've had my Samsung Galaxy for a while now and the battery just drains real fast. So this charger is a lifesaver for me! I can easily charge my phone wherever I am. I even did so while I was at my son's practice.

It is so nice to not have to worry about my phone dying whenever I am out and about. This will be great for when we start hiking in the spring and for lake trips we take in the summer! I can't really think of anything bad about this charger except that it can get warm when charging. Other than that, it is a perfectly fine charger that gets the job done. I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!
#pluslifeguard






















From the Company

KEEP YOUR DEVICE ALWAYS CHARGED+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 is the best portable battery charger available on the market. This compact well-designed product has a premium smart battery that will save your cell phone battery hundreds of times with rapid and full charges.


WHY +LIFEGUARD MINI 1?
● Smart plug & play Samsung grade A cell battery.
● Real 3000mAh capacity - full charge your phone and still have juice.
● Quick charge - get your device 100% charged in 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
● Free 5.9in Apple compatible lightning cable - LIMITED TIME ONLY.
● Tough aluminum shell makes it impact resistant.
● Can be recharged more than 800 times.
● CE, ROHS and FCC certified.


COMPATIBILITY
iPhones, iPods, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, Sony and other cell phones, MP3, MP4, digital cameras with DC 5V input.


GUARANTEE
+LIFEGUARD's confidence in the MINI 1 is backed by its 18-month money-back guarantee. Feel safe to buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 and enjoy your cell phone more than ever.



I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.


 
Post a Comment