Mar 20, 2015

La Pedi Bon Foot and Callus Remover

I have tried everything out there for my horrible rough dry feet and this product really does what it is advertised to do. It gets rid of all those rough spots. I use it and then apply a really good moisturizing product to my feet and then put on cotton socks to sleep in.

Make sure you don't overdo it at first because it is possible to remove too much skin and then have tender feet. If you will gradually remove the rough skin and use moisturizer and allow your feet to recover sufficiently between applications you will love your feet! I highly recommend!

You can purchase here!
#pedicure












What the Company Says:

La P├ędi Bon: Battery operated FOOT CALLUS REMOVER
*Fast and effective *Callus remover gently smoothes and removes rough, dry and callused skin *Callus remover for feet is effective, affordable and easy to use.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment