Mar 15, 2015

Handi Hanger

I used to stuff all of my plastic grocery bags under the sink and they would be in such a mess. Ugh! I mean who else has had that problem? I could never find anything that I was looking for because all of the bags were in the way. Now that I have the Handi Hanger I can just put them all together in one place. You just screw the Handi Hanger pieces inside your cabinet door or even your wall if you prefer. Then hang a single bag onto the two pieces. Last you just put all of your bags into the bag that you hung onto the Handi Hanger. So simple and it helps keep things organized. I highly recommend!

#reuseplasticbags
















From the Company

The Original Handi Hanger is a money saving device specifically designed for use with self-handle plastic bags which are commonly used in grocery and convenience stores. It is an Earth-friendly product that offers you a way to re-use your FREE plastic bags by its unique design that enables you to quickly and easily slip the plastic bag's handles onto the hanger so the bag will hang fully secured in the open position. The Original Handi Hanger is an ideal place to keep trash, recycling, towels, sponges, rags, or any other odds and ends stored away out of sight yet within easy and convenient reach. It can be easily mounted inside kitchen or bathroom cabinet doors or virtually any wall surface in your home, office, garage, RV, dorm room or any place you see fit. The Original Handi Hanger comes packed with one set of our specially shaped plastic hangers which mount with accompanying screws.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb4568df26077653eeadf29596708c94b
Post a Comment