Mar 4, 2015

Fresh Comfort Seamless Zipper Bra

I love this bra, it is great for those days you don't need a lot of support or just want to be comfortable! I have had one occasion where the zipper had almost came undone, but that was because I didn't zip it right. The shoulder straps stay up and are very comfortable and the full back is not too high and holds things in. I highly recommend this bra if you are looking for something comfortable that still gives you the support that you need.

You can purchase here!
#freshcomfortbras



From the Company

The Fresh Comfort Seamless Zipper bra is made with Sorbtek® yarn to wick moisture away from the body and keep you dry all day long.  The zipper front closure will make it easy to dress and undress.  This is a great product for women with full bust with a narrow, regular or wide rib cage.  The target support design under the bust area gives medium support and shaping.  Removable cups give shape, coverage and medium support without compression.  Stitching is reversed to avoid skin irritation and our plush piping is made especially for Fresh Comfort to give a soft and plush feel against the skin. 


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.


Post a Comment