Mar 25, 2015

Fan Blade Designs Review

How many of you hate to dust your ceiling fan blades? If you answered yes to that question then the ceiling fan blade covers by Fan Blade Designs are for you. I was sent a set of these to review and they are the greatest thing ever! I put them on my fan blades in less than a couple of minutes. No more have to climb on a stool and dust my fan blades. I always hated dusting them because if the dust flying in my face. I have bad allergies and this would cause them to flare up terribly. All you have to do when they get dusty is take them off and throw them in the washer and let them air dry. So simple! I was so impressed with these that I bought another set for my bedroom. I highly recommend the ceiling fan blade covers by Fan Blade Designs.

You can purchase here!
#fanbladedesigns


















What the Company Says:
Fan Blade Designs are machine washable ceiling fan blade covers that keep ceiling fans clean and decorative.  Sold as a set of five, they are made from 94% polyester and 6% spandex, and slip on and off each blade like a sock.  Functional, practical and decorative, Fan Blade Designs are the solution to the never ending problem of dirty ceiling fans.  Fan Blade Designs come in more than 50 different patterns and colors and are officially licensed with a dozen colleges and universities across the country, providing the perfect flair to a game room or TV room with collegiate decor. Because they are manufactured using sublimation, they won't fade in the wash despite repeated laundering. Designed to fit standard residential ceiling fans, Fan Blade Designs fit snugly over most ceiling fans (with each blade 4-6 inches at its widest point), are lightweight so they don't interfere with the motor, and are a great way to add color to a kid's room, dining room, great room, man cave or game room. Fan Blade Designs are a practical way to deal with ceiling fan dust and grime so that you don't have to.  Our Home Decor line is $24.99 for a set of five and $29.99 for our Collegiate line.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment