Mar 31, 2015

Dot&Dot 15 inch Packing Organizer

The Dot&Dot 15 inch Packing Organizer keeps your tops/blouses, shirts organized and pretty much wrinkle free. They keep you from digging through your whole suitcase to find what you are looking for. I use the packet cubes for underwear and socks I then lay pants in the bottom. Then put the pack it folder and cubes on top. Exceptional item. I loaned them to a friend and she adored them. I highly recommend!
You can purchase here!
#packingfolder
























What the Company Says:



Each 15" Packing Folder holds up to 7 shirts or pants
Minimizes wrinkles and Maximizes space
Maintains your privacy during security inspections
Keeps your clothes organized
Includes a folding board with folding instructions

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment