Mar 27, 2015

Cubeetech BCube Portable Charger

I love this! It does exactly what it says. I keep it charged and in my purse with the cable. I got this for when I went on vacation and wasn't sure how easily I'd be able to charge my phone. Turns out that the outlets in the hotel room sucked and I wouldn't have had a charged phone without my BCube. I mostly use it when I get somewhere and realize that one of my electronic devices is giving me a low battery warning. I've used it on my Samsung Galaxy and my Kindle. I didn't keep track of how long or how many charges, but it easily kept my phone going on the long weekend away. I'm perfectly delighted with the BCube and I highly recommend it.
You can purchase here!
#bcube























What the Company Says:


The BCube cell phone portable charger will give you 1 full charge for your Apple iPhone 6 and 1 full charge for your Android Galaxy S4. It charges itself fully in just 3 hours and retains its charge without use!
The BCube will charge most devices that use USB for power.
The BCube is small enough to fit perfectly in your pocket or purse to make sure you will always have it when you need it.
Best sleek and slim design of highest quality material makes it an ideal candidate for a durable partnership.
The BCube comes in a hard case for greater protection.
Unibody design provides for the best integration of components.
One of the smallest and lightest portable chargers on Amazon.


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment