Mar 8, 2015

Coosh CBS001B Precision Digital Bathroom Scale

I'm very satisfied with this scale. It's pretty straightforward, I step on it (in the dark), it turns on and lights up, a second or two later it gives me the good news (or bad, as the case may be). It seems to be pretty accurate now that we have it on a hard, even surface; for the first few days we didn't and it was all over the place (don't put it on a shag carpet!). The battery has been great so far. I have had it about a month and I have had no problems.

You can purchase here!
#CooshDigitalBathroomScale
















From the Company

Ideal bath scale with precise and consistent measurements every time

8mm Tempered Glass Platform
.02lb Precision
Wide 39cm Platform for Ease-of-use
Auto-Tap to Start
4.5" LCD Display Ideal for Visually Impaired Users


I was given the chance to review this product at a discount and this review is solely my opinion. The information provided is what I experienced.
Post a Comment