Mar 2, 2015

CanYouHandlebar Initiative Beard Oil Flask

As most of you know I am not a man so I could not test this product myself so I let my husband do the testing on this one. Here is what he has to say about the CanYouHandlebar Initiative Beard Oil.

"There is nothing better for those of us with whiskers like a wire brush. The lady of the house appreciates how my beard is softer and without a scent right under her nose. When she's happy to be close, I'm MUCH happier. If you want to get rid of beard itch and keep the lady happy, there is nothing better for your beard."

 CanYouHandlebar Initiative Beard Oil 1 OZ Mini Flask: Aromas of Lavender, Bergamot and Citrus, All Natural
#initiativeflask



































From the Company

CanYouHandlebar is the first and original Beard Oil Flask. The benefits of a stainless steel flask of beard oils include the ability to pocket carry your oil wherever you go, never having to worry about broken glass in your dopp kit, and of course the fact that we made the manliest of grooming products even manlier. This is a beard oil that inspires me to put in the hard work and the hours to build something worth having. This is a more brisk scent and is made from a stack of brisk citrus. Initiative Beard Oil, made with olive oil, grapeseed oil, apricot oil, jojoba, argan, vitamin E and essential oils, is blended and bottled by hand.



I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment