Mar 16, 2015

Adovia Mineral Skin Care Pure Dead Sea Mud

I have to say that I love this brand of dead sea mud! I use it as a facial mud mask, which is incredible, so decided to try it on my body as well. I slathered a thin coating on my entire body and waited about 10 minutes. It took a good minute to dry and I got mud on everything I touched, so be careful. I'm sure a thicker coating will produce quite a mess. It washed off easily and I had no problem with it clogging my drain as others did. That might have been because I used a light coating. I also did a quick soap up and rinse after. When I stepped out of the shower I instantly noticed the glow my skin had. It really looked healthy and gorgeous. The next day my skin felt extremely smooth even hours after my lotion application. This was easy to use and gave my instant results. I will be using once a week or at least every two. ~I highly recommend~

You can purchase here!
#adovia





















From the Company
 Pure Dead Sea Mud for Skin Care Treatment and Mud Wraps by Adovia - 11 Pounds Resealable Tub - Great for DYI Skin Care, Facial Mud Mask, Scrubs, Soap and Slimming or Detox Body Wrap - Used in Top Spas

110% Pure and Unprocessed Dead Sea Mud from Israel - No Fragrances, ZERO additives - TOTALLY PURE
Used in Top Spas for Body Mud Wrap Detox, Slimming and Skin Care Treatments
Adovia Cosmetic Grade Dead Sea Mud Has a 1 Year Shelf Life After Purchase
Adovia Bulk Dead Sea Mud is used in Many Skin Care Formulations and DIY products including Body Mud, Soap, Slimming Wraps, Facial Mud Masks and much more!

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.
Post a Comment