Mar 28, 2015

18 Inch Microfiber Mop Pads


I switched over to micro fiber a little over a year ago and really enjoy the improvements. That being said, I have tried many pads throughout the year and this one stands out above the rest in terms of versatility, solution retention and performance. The pad has excellent fluid retention in contrast to other pads which makes it excellent for pre-charging(presoaking) conditions. I have no issues covering the entire house with a single pad as opposed to two or more with other pads.
You can order here!
#MicrofiberMopPads


















From the Company:



Our small family owned business has recently launched a new Turkey Creek Essentials brand product. Our product is Microfiber Mop Pads - 18 Inch 2 Pack Premium Commercial Refill for Most Home or Industrial Velcro Frames. They are Foam Filled Replacements - Durable Washable Top Quality Split Microfiber and can be used Wet or as Dry Dust Mop Refills.


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own. No compensation was received for this post.

Post a Comment