Feb 18, 2015

Premium Silicone Heat Resistant BBQ/Baking Gloves

I think a lot of people can relate to this kitchen staple: The old, hand-me-down fabric potholders that do a better job at clogging up kitchen drawers than they do prevent burns and dropped platters of hot food. I know that my kitchen is overrun with these, and it was time to throw some of them out. After one too many burns through small holes or worn down spots on these fabric potholders and oven mitts, I knew it was time for a more modern, heat safe approach.

When I ordered these, I was especially excited that they are full gloves, unlike all of the other oven mitts I have owned. Being able to use all of my fingers to grab onto something is so much easier than having only my thumb and then the rest of my fingers stuck in one mitt, unable to use each digit individually. I feel a lot safer taking things out of the oven and off the grill now. I have a better grip due to the smart design and the textured silicone material. They also cover my wrists well, which I love. I always burn my wrists taking large and heavy things out of the oven, so I'm happy these were designed to go up a bit higher on my arm. I'm looking forward to, not facing my annual Thanksgiving burn on the wrist.

Another thing that I really liked was the fact that this came as a set of two! It was driving me crazy having so many mismatched oven mitts and potholders. I know that I'll have them for years to come. They seem really durable and are also easy to wipe clean when I inevitably get food all over them. Other oven mitts and potholders would literally fall apart in the washing machine, so I definitely wasn't proud of the state of some of them.

You can order yours here!
#Aylsiliconeglove
























From the Company 

AYL Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves Set - One Size Fits All

★ Perfect For Use As Cooking Gloves, Baking, Smoking, Or Potholder ★ For Use on Hot Food in High Temperature In The Kitchen, Use As Grilling Gloves, Oven Gloves, Or Even Camping! ★ Protect Your Hands And Avoid Accidents With Insulated Waterproof Five Fingered Grip ★ Far More Protection And Easier to Use Than Oven Mittens!

FDA Approved and BPA Free, Pure Food Grade Silicone Grip Gloves

When you purchase AYL Grips today, here is what you should do: When that awesome Amazon brown box arrives in the mail, rip that tape off, open it up and check out our cool packaging! And just wait until you get a feel for the Ayl Grips, there is nothing with more quality and durability than our BPA-Free, FDA approved 100% pure silicone - just waiting for you to be introduced to the kitchen and the grill!

You should know what separates us from the competition, its simple really:
- The Most Popular Silicone Cooking And Grilling Gloves Available!
- Heat Resistant For Temperatures Up To 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% Waterproof, Covers Your Wrist, Keeps Hands Safe and Dry
- Lightweight, Flexible, No Slip Grip Design To Allow Safe Movement Of Hot Items, Easily Grab Carved Hot Juicy Meats
- No Staining or Smell: Even After Long Term Use
- Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean
- BPA-Free
- FDA Approved
- 1 Size Fits All
It is time to Throw Your Old Oven Mitts Once And For All!

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own.
Post a Comment