Feb 2, 2015

Petunia Skincare 1.0mm Derma Roller + Eye Serum + Anti-aging Serum Review

I am loving the Petunia Skincare 1.0mm Derma Roller + Eye Serum + Anti-aging Serum! At 35, I am interested in keeping my skin looking as young as I can for as long as I can. I really love that the serums and derma roller come together too; most places require that you purchase them separately which can get really expensive. So getting them together is very nice. I have seen great results from this derma roller. I actually use it for my stretch marks and scars from a previous surgery. They haven't completely gone away, but they have certainly faded so I am pleased! The serum is a miracle worker also! I love how it makes me skin feel after each use. I have noticed a huge difference in the fine lines around my eye area as well as the corners of my mouth. I have tried many serums and this one is certainly up there with my favorites. This serum and derma roller comes highly recommended.

                   You can order here.

About the Brand


Recommended on the Doctors Show the Derma Roller Can Help With Sagging Skin, Acne Scars and Stretch Marks

Do You Suffer From the Following Problems?:
- Superficial acne scarring
- Deep scars and stretch marks
- Sagging skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Cellulite
- Large pores
- Hyperpigmentation 
- Lax Skin & Elasticity

Discover Radiant and Brand New Skin After Using Our Derma Roller:
- Firmer and thicker skin
- Help smooth facial scars
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Helps with scar removal and fading stretch marks
- Stimulate hair growth
- Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Save money from surgery and laser
- Can be used on any part of the skin
- Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate into the skin at a deeper level

Why Choose Stainless Steel:
- Is strong and the best material for this type
- The gold standard has always been surgical stainless steel
- Used by tattooists, doctors, surgeons and acupuncturists
- Stainless steel offers the least reactions to the skin

I was sent these products in exchange for my unbiased review.

Post a Comment