Feb 25, 2015

OZ Radiance Vitamin C Serum

This is the first time I have tried this particular Vitamin C serum and so far, I am very happy with this product. It feels easy and light when applied, absorbs quickly, does not feel oily or thick or sticky, gel-like in texture, more like a blend of gel with water but not runny or too thin. So far, I love the feel and smell (there is no smell). As for the effects, my skin feels more hydrated and vitamin C results take time to notice... I like that the Vit C is combined with hyaluronic acid in this product. Also, I have used at least four other Vit C products from very expensive to inexpensive but potent, and I like the feel of this one so far the best.

You can order here!
#ozradiance

























From the Company

OZ Radiance 20% Vitamin C Serum contains a cleverly formulated blend of naturally occurring and organic ingredients. These include Organic Aloe, Vitamin C, MSM, Witch Hazel, Amino Complex and Organic Jojoba Oil.

It has been scientifically designed to laser target and revitalise aging skin, stimulating the production of collagen and increasing elastin with just a few applications.

This potent yet lightweight and gentle serum is infused with Hyaluronic Acid - an all-natural, non-oil-based moisturizer that bonds water molecules in the skin, helping to create a more plump and vibrant appearance.

Our serum will not clog or irritate your pores, nor does not contain parabens or alcohol. It will smooth, tone and condition your entire face and neck, stimulating a radiant, bright and even complexion, revitalised and restored with it's natural goodness.



I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions stated are that of my own. 
Post a Comment