Feb 16, 2015

OZ Naturals Facial Toner

I love the OZ Naturals Facial toner. In the past, I thought toner's were sort of a "nonsense" beauty product that really didn't do anything for you. I've had problematic skin since high school: very sensitive, combination, acne-prone. My skin could be oily and dry/peeling at the same time. So I heard about Oz Naturals and decided "Why not?". What this toner has done for my skin is awesome: it adds moisture while exfoliating away dead skin, and balances my whole face. Not too sensitive, not too dry, not too oily, but NORMAL! It also enables my moisturizer to soak in really well, and afterwards I don't even have to use a little powder to get rid of my usual oily sheen. My skin looks pretty without makeup - now THAT is something. Also, my acne has been significantly reduced, and the only change I made was using Oz Natural products; the toner twice a day. I love it! If you have annoying sensitive skin, give it a try. It's my new favorite product.


You can order here!
#OZnaturals

















From the Company

OZ Naturals Facial Toner- Organic Skin Toner With Witch Hazel Is Considered The BEST Anti-Aging Vitamin C Toner Available - Contains Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C, Witch Hazel & Ocean Minerals - This Toner Is A Crucial Base For Your Anti-Aging Regimen - Calms Unbalanced Skin - Helps Diminish Fine Lines & Wrinkles For That Healthy, Youthful Glow!

The active ingredients in this spray will heal and restore on their own, as well as support a synergistic relationship with anything layered on top of it. Organic sulfur acts as a healing solvent, driving ingredients deep into your cells and creating permeability, for nutrients to move in and toxins to move out.
Amino acids, ocean minerals, vitamin c, and active plant extracts work miracles with dry, sun damaged skin.

This treatment spray is results driven. Prepare to be amazed! Expect to see results within the first seven days of DAILY use.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own.
Post a Comment