Feb 17, 2015

Smarty Preschool Adventure

My niece loves to learn new and different things she never learned before. She sometimes gets frustrated when he doesn't get things perfectly, so I guess we are having a quite perfectionist child. We always remind him that it is okay and he can try again in order for her to feel better and yes, you don't need to make everything perfect and sometimes it's okay if you don't have them right.
I'm happy when I saw that I get the chance to review the Smarty Preschool Adventure App for iPad and the first thing that comes to my mind is "My niece would love this software". I immediately download the apps through my iPad 2 so my niece can enjoy and I can observe her while school hasn't started back.
To find the app on iTunes is pretty simple and the download is also quick. I redeemed the product and immediately my niece starts learning. I have to say, very interesting learning, with basic learning for kids who will start preschool. There are shapes, colors and more to learn in the app. They can also earn objects which, I believe, a way of encouragement for kids. Basic educational tools can always be found in the app. I would say, this is a fun method of learning.



From the Company

Smarty Preschool Adventure - day by day learning game for kids from 2 to 6. Learn and have fun by playing easy game for preschooler.

Smarty is a curriculum based learning game for iPad

FEATURES:

- Game levels progress from basic to advanced academic skills

- Reports highlight children's performance

*** INCLUDED ***


1. COLORS. Teaches colors, color names, and sorting colors

2. MATCHING. Match colors and shapes


3. COUNTING. Teaches numbers and counting
4. SHAPES. Teaches shapes, shape names and sorting shapes

Email us: anna@loca-app.com
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/smartykids

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.
Post a Comment