Feb 16, 2015

Longest Lasting Super Bright Rim Lights

My son loves these lights for his bicycle. They were incredibly easy to put on, just unscrew the valve cap and screw these on instead. They look awesome, fun and they keep him safe when riding at night since there is no, not seeing him when these are lit up. They are very well made, I'm very impressed with the quality. I have ordered other products like this, but these lights are the best by far! The lights automatically shut off when the bike is not in motion so I don't have to remember to turn them off; very convenient and the batteries will last longer. I love that this came with 3 sets of different colors.
The video below is my son riding his bike with the lights on. The sound you here is in the background is sleet. He thought that this would be cool.

You can order here
#bikelights
From the Company

* Light up your bike at night with the Speed Racer rim lights - Choose from three different styles
* Motion sensor LED technology ensures durability along with 50,000 hours of lifetime
* Easy to install - simple attach LED wheel flashlight to valve stem on bike. Fits almost all bikes.
* Package includes A 3 pack of 2 x green 2 x blue 2 x colorful LED Valve Bike Lights
* Speed Racer is rust resistant, 1100% waterproof and usable through any terrain.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own.



Post a Comment