Feb 23, 2015

Island Vibrance Coconut Colon Cleanse

This stuff is amazing! I've never been "regular" in my life, but this product is producing remarkable results, often 2 to 3 times per day. The benefits started the next day. There are no laxative-type side effects such as cramping. There is no discomfort, just a natural-feeling cleansing. I haven't weighed myself, but I'd imagine it's impossible not to lose at least a couple of pounds, considering the activity this produces. The instructions on the label leave a little bit to be desired, such as how long it is okay to take this product. Overall, I'm totally thrilled with this and would never be without it.

You can order here!
#IslandVibrance
























From the Company

Naturally cleanse your body with this unique formula.
Island Vibrance Coconut Colon Cleanse gently removes build-up of harmful toxins and waste from your lower intestines while improving your body's absorption of vitamins and minerals. It kick starts your body's metabolic rate by removing stress on the pancreas, thereby burning more calories. After your body enjoys this nourishing superfood experience, you will feel energized and rejuvenated to live your best life. This product was meticulously created in our FDA regulated and certified cGMP lab with only premium all natural quality ingredients.

I was sent this product for my unbiased review of the product. All opinions are that of my own.
Post a Comment