Feb 27, 2015

Gorilla Supply 500 Disposable Poly PE Gloves

These gloves are perfect fitting, so it's easy on and easy off. They are inexpensive. They are ideal for general food handling, I'll use a couple of pair when I'm preparing chicken - one pair to remove the chicken from the package and to cut it, remove them and then apply seasoning, and then use another pair to turn the chicken. I'm reluctant to use the more expensive tight fitting gloves in this kind of application because of the cost, but the low cost of these gloves makes them ideal for this. Not so good for making something like meatloaf or meatballs, the more expensive tight fitting gloves are better for that. I also use these gloves for general household cleaning tasks when I want to protect my hands, for instance, using a chemical drain opener, toilet cleaning, etc. Proper use of these gloves can prevent cross contamination and saves a hand washing or two.

You can order here!
#BPAFREEPOLYGLOVES




From the Company

BPA Free
15 micron thickness LDPE
FDA, E.U APPROVED (21 CFR 177.1520, 1186 EN 13130)
500 gloves
Gorilla Supply Polyethylene Gloves are made from non-allergenic material, and BPA Chemical free

I was sent this item in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are that of my own.
Post a Comment