Feb 12, 2015

Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I have combo/mostly oily skin so I was surprised that my skin started to feel tight and almost dry this winter. I was told to use this under my current moisturizer. This serum goes on easily and absorbs quickly and well. You can use it all over, including under the eyes so I really like that. I could tell a difference right away - my skin felt less dry and a little softer. I also did not experience any breakouts nor the peeling effect you sometimes get when your skin is over moisturized. The only problem I have is that the area under my eyes look puffier like I'm tired. I assume it has some kind of plumping effect. But other than that I am very pleased! I do recommend this product!

Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum
  •          #skincare

About the Brand

The Clarigenics Difference

- Filled with skin-essential Vitamins C and E

- Potent botanicals, including Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Witch Hazel, Geranium Oil, and Green Tea

- Manufactured in the USA - FDA and GMP certified

- Environmentally friendly - no dioxanes, parabens, or animal testing

The Best Skin Care Guarantee In The World

If within 365 days you are not 100% satisfied, we'll provide a full, no questions asked refund

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own.
Post a Comment