Jan 21, 2015

Tempered glass screen protector Review

I've tried plastic covers for my phones - they go to bad very quickly, never feel as good as the glass itself, and don't seem to protect all that well either. They scuff too easily and you have to replace them too much.

The glass covering feels JUST like the phone and if anything is harder to leave fingerprints. It's also THICK! It actually stands proud of the S5 button just slightly. Thankfully it's not so thick that it comes up past my case. It really feels like it's going to protect the glass.

From the Company


ONLY FITS 4.7 INCH SCREEN IPHONE 6.
•Premium grade Japanese Asahi Tempered glass with 9H+ scratch-resistant surface (almost as hard as a diamond with highest resistance at 10H)
•Ultra clear Shock-resistant layer under the glass. High touch sensitivity.
•No bubbles or residue.
•Rounded edges for flawless integration and smooth feel.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.

Post a Comment