Jan 13, 2015

Suspenders USA LLC Sheet Suspenders Review

I love the Suspenders USA LLC Sheet Suspenders. No more wrinkled fitted bottom sheet. Some of my fitted sheets have lost their elasticity on the corners. Using the sheet suspenders eliminates the bottom sheet from creeping up over the corners and keeps it a lot neater. They are adjustable, but I found by crisscrossing the suspenders, I did not need to adjust them for a queen size mattress. The metal clips are better than plastic ones and provide a tight grip on the sheet. A helpful hint; I found by clipping the suspender to the cord around the mattress when removing the fitted sheet, helped keep it stationary until I was ready to put on a clean bottom sheet. I highly recommend if you are having problems with your sheets.
        Order Here

About the Sheet Suspenders

Original Sheet Suspenders Brand New & Improved, featured on QVC! Sleep Like never before! Celebrating 30 yrs. with a lifetime warranty!
Keep bottom sheets on all mattresses, even hide-a-beds, adjustable beds, inclining beds, baby's cribs and more
Two adjustable suspenders straps; no lifting or bending required; one size fits all
Only sheet suspenders is patented with its unique cris X cross usage, making it the only true solution
Two adjustable suspenders straps; four easy-open nickel-plated steel clips with nylon inserts
Fit any size or type mattress, even odd shaped mattresses such as those found in boats and RV's


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.




Post a Comment