Jan 30, 2015

Santamedical Adult Deluxe Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Review

The Santamedical Adult Deluxe Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is a professional grade Sphygmomanometer. The hoses are heavy duty, thick walled and long. The gauge is very sturdy and appears to be more precise than other instruments I have used. The cuff is large and very sturdy.
I love having this at home so I can keep an eye on my families blood pressure as well as my own.
This is an excellent instrument for a professional who is measuring the blood pressures of multiple individuals a day.
I highly recommend the Santamedical Adult Deluxe Aneroid Sphygmomanometer if you are in need of a good blood pressure monitor.

                 You can order here!

About the Brand

Pocket style Adult Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with black cuff and matching storage case. Manometer exceeds industry standards for accuracy. Nylon cuff helps prevent mis cuffing. Specifications : Special Aluminium Alloy manometer, Classic nylon cuff, 2-tube adult size PVC bladder, Standard PVC bulb, Large Air release valve with spring,Taper end valve, Vinyl zipper bag.

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.


Post a Comment