Jan 8, 2015

Pure Body Naturals ORGANIC Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails Review

I'll admit that I was a bit timid when I ordered this product. There has not been a time in my life where I have not had frizzy, uncontrollable hair. I grew up being called "Fuzzy", "Fluffy", and all sorts of names associated with being born with extremely curly, thick hair. I have spent more money that I would like to admit on products that promised to "tame my mane". It was frustrating. I am someone who likes to be clean, but all of the products that I have tried have left me feeling greasy and dirty. Even if they were controlling the frizz, I felt like everyone could see the stiff parts of my hair. For the last several months, I have honestly worn my hair up every single day.

I tried the Argan Oil by Pure Body Naturals as one last shot. Winter was coming, my favorite time of year, and I wanted one last shot to let my hair down and enjoy myself. Compared to other brands that I have tried over the years, this Argan Oil was really not that expensive. I liked it because it was organic (the more chemicals, usually, the more my hair protests). It made me feel good to see that the company took the time to protectively wrap the bottle before sending it. Upon opening it, It does have a light scent but it was not offensive at all.

I, of course, tried it immediately. I towel-dried my hair and gently worked fingertip-sized portions over some of my problems areas. I felt like crying when I saw the results. I thought that it was too good to be true, but as my hair completely dried, it stayed full, not frizzy. I kept touching it. I could not believe that I finally had the hair that I have been trying to get my entire life.

I will be ordering more bottles, especially since I finally did try it on my skin. It really does make your skin feel soft and CLEAN. I cannot stress enough how CLEAN this product feels. Your face does not feel like you just dipped it in peroxide either. It feels so natural.

I am definitely recommending this to all of my friends and family! If you would like to purchase the Pure Body Naturals ORGANIC Argan Oil you can order it on Amazon HERE.

About the Pure Body Naturals ORGANIC Argan Oil


ONE INGREDIENT - PURE ARGAN OIL (HUGE 4OZ Bottle) : Pure USDA & ECO Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil. There are no additives or fillers whatsoever! Our oil is all natural, USDA certified organic, and unrefined imported directly from Morocco.

►MOISTURIZER FOR VIBRANT SKIN AND HAIR RESTORATION◀ For All Skin and Hair Types. Use with damaged, frizzy, split or brittle hair to revitalise your hair leaving it Soft, Shiny and Revitalised. Use on skin to enrich and keep healthy skin tones. Use on face for moisturizing and hydration leaving your face rejuvenated and vibrant.

SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our Pure Argan oil is produced using only the best methods in the industry as our Argan oil is USDA Certified Organic.

MULTIPURPOSE: Use with Damaged or Brittle HAIR. Use on SKIN to enrich and keep healthy skin tones. Use on FACE for moisturizing and hydration. Use on NAILS to strengthen and restore color and health.

The Essential Product for Keeping Your Body Radiant by Restoring Hair, Skin, Nails with Our Pure Argan Oil.

Pure Body Naturals Pure Argan Oil Will Give You:

    • Revitalised, Repaired and Radiant Hair
    • Moisturized Hydrated Beautiful Skin
    • Strong and Healthy Nails
    • Treating dry and unhydrated skin, eczema
    • Reduce Symptoms of Aging like Wrinkles and Puffiness
    • An all-round Healthy Beautiful Attractive Glow

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.



Post a Comment