Jan 14, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Lemon and Peppermint Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil Review

First off I did not know that there were so many different ways to use these oils. With the lemon oil I put about 15-20 drops in a small spray bottle, add one or two drops of dishwashing liquid (to help dilute the lemon oil which is not water soluble by itself) and then fill up with water. Then I spray all the entrances into the house on the inside (door posts, windows, etc.). I also spray corners inside the house and all places where spiders might like to hide. The trick is to use this inside the house only - spiders hate lemon oil and stay out of your house. In fact, I have seen a spider die from one direct spray of this lemon water! We have not had problems with spiders since we started to use this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a problem with spiders in the house.



With the peppermint oil, I put on a cotton ball in my vacuum cleaner to freshen the air in my home while I clean and it did not disappoint! This is a potent, high-quality oil with a very long lasting aroma. My house smells fresh for days! It is an energizing smell and makes me feel like doing things - just what I wanted. A little goes a long way so this bottle should last a while.

I was sent these products in exchange for my unbiased review.



Post a Comment