Jan 15, 2015

Oleavine 100% Plant Based Konjac Sponge Original White and French Red Clay Review

I was sent both of these sponges to review so I decided to do one post on them both. They both are wonderful!

My thoughts on the Original White Konjac Sponge....
During the winter, my skin tends to get extremely dry and rough. I use the Konjac sponge with makeup remover to deeply remove the makeup from my pores. In a week, my skin was softer, smoother, and had a visibly brighter tone. I use this product in the morning and the night and always recommend it to everyone who has dry, rough, or damaged skin, or who just want something to deep cleanse their pores. Amazing product!


My thoughts on the French Red Clay Konjac Sponge....
I was a little skeptical with this sponge until I got and tried one. I'm not sure if there are significant differences between the sponges, but I'm loving the red clay one so far. The sponge has a funny, slightly slimy feel to it and will leave a slightly moisturising feel on your skin. It's great to use with a cleanser, for removing masks or just by itself. It's not scratchy at all so if you need a gentle exfoliator, try the sponge. It leaves my skin soft and lovely and I'll definitely buy
another one when this one is done. It's not a miracle product that gets rid of every single flaw on your face, but something really good for everyday use and as a part of your cleansing routine. I'd definitely recommend this especially if you have problematic (dry, oily, acne etc) skin and need a little oomph in your cleansing routine that won't irritate. Just remember to keep the sponge clean and dry when not in use!



I was sent these products in exchange for my unbiased review.

Post a Comment