Jan 16, 2015

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

As a stay at home mom, I like to pamper myself at least once a week. This mud mask will now be part of my ritual. When I received the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask I wanted to try it out immediately.

The mud itself is a good texture. I could feel it working as I applied it and as it dried I felt that tightening sensation that I love. It came off easily when I rubbed it for the extra exfoliation. Then, I washed the remaining mud off with warm water and my skin felt really good. My skin is very smooth right now and I'm excited to keep using this product and add it to my weekly home spa ritual. I would recommend this to all my friends!

My skin has variable areas. Parts of it have tiny blackheads, other parts tend to get blemishes, and the rest seems to only act up once in a while. I think this stuff will help me get it under control since it actually got rid of some of my tiny blackheads in just one use.

         Order yours here!

About InstaNatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask

InstaNatural’s Dead Sea Mud Mask is an all-natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. More than a million visitors each year flock to this extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean, which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium. Once applied, this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains. Whether used on the face or the body, our Dead Sea Mud Mask is a superb in-home spa treatment that will reveal more vibrant, refined, healthier skin.


I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review. http://www.instanatural.com





Post a Comment