Jan 20, 2015

Insta Natural's Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder Review

As a stay at home mom, I like to pamper myself at least once a week. This natural seaweed powder will now be part of my ritual. When I received the InstaNatural's Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder I wanted to try it out immediately.

The powder itself is a good texture. I could feel it working as I applied it and as it dried I felt that tightening sensation that I love. It came off easily when I rubbed it for the extra exfoliation. Then, I washed the remaining paste off with warm water and my skin felt really good. My skin is very smooth right now and I'm excited to keep using this product and add it to my weekly home spa ritual. I would recommend this to all my friends!

My skin has variable areas. Parts of it have tiny blackheads, other parts tend to get blemishes, and the rest seems to only act up once in a while. I think this stuff will help me get it under control since it actually got rid of some of my tiny blackheads in just one use.

                         Order Here!

From the Company

Seaweed Kelp Powder is an excellent way to improve skin tone and texture while enjoying a luxurious spa treatment in the privacy and comfort of your own home. Our 100% natural and freshly harvested seaweed contains a high concentration of vitamins, minerals and iodine that remove impurities from your skin while relieving aches and pains.


Most commonly it can be used for a body wrap treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite and create a slimming effect. By absorbing excess water and detoxifying the skin, our Seaweed Powder will help to make your body appear more toned, tightened and firmer. When used as a facial mask or scrub, the seaweed will extract toxins and tackle acne and other blemishes, leaving you with a softer and clearer complexion.

Ingredients:
Certified Organic, 100% Natural & Kosher Certified Seaweed Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum)

I was sent this product in exchange for my unbiased review.





Post a Comment