Jan 27, 2015

InkJoy Pens Review


I love these pens! Who gets excited about pens? Apparently I do :-) I like these pens because they feel good in your hand, write well (I feel like my "penmanship is neater when I use these pens, and they don't tend to smear) and most importantly they HOLD UP NICELY. I've had countless pens that just stop working or when you pull them out of your purse they've fallen apart into multiple pieces and you have to hunt for the spring, the ink part and the top and bottom pieces. These pens hold up well in my purse. Also I like blue pens as they stand out when making notes on black & white documents, but in a professional way and not a tacky stand out if you know what I mean. I highly recommend!

I was sent this product from Smiley360 in exchange for my unbiased review.




Post a Comment